Sunday, April 15, 2007

Here we go - better pics!







Today it is not quite so bitterly cold! Though still cold! Katie, Mummy, Stu and I have been down the farm looking at the few cows roaming around and all of the sheds! Wow that was lots of fun! Stu opened and closed all the gates and I thought that was a fun game!
Here are some pics with Baby Sam! I think he is pretty wonderful really! I give him cuddles and touch him carefully! I think Mummy should hold him all the time and keep telling Lindy to give him to Mummy!
Katie and I are busy all of the time playing and watching tele! When I wake up in the morning I call out to Mummy and then say Katie and have to get up cos I know she will be up already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, Kate and Sam, you are all having a wonderful time and wee Sam is growing like a mushroom.
Bradley, with this cold weather you are becoming a real "southern man"
Love to you all
M J XXXXXXX