Wednesday, April 18, 2007

DOING WHAT SOUTHERN FOLK DO

Here I am with Katie down the farm!



Mummy and Daddy took Katie and I to the park in Invercargill. I went down the big slide. Kate was not keen at first but after watching she decided to have a go too and even went down several times. It is a really big park with lots to do and see.










Mummy wanted to get a photo with all of us.....but that was easier said than done! We were hanging out in the big people Castle!




We fed the ducks and oh boy were they very hungry! Then we found this big old trees and I ran through them and shouted "Da da" - we all had a turn at that!

Daddy and I go and get the wood for Lindy in the mornings and I have been "helping push too"! We go over to the wool shed and I yell out loud to hear my voice echo in the high ceiling!

Katie and I have been bouncing on the tramp heaps! It is fun having someone to jump with!

Today Daddy, Mummy and I have been to Riverton for a drive and yesterday we went into Invercargill shopping! It is still very cold out and it gets colder in the afternoon when the wind gets up! It has been too cold to take wee Sam outside so he doesnt feature in todays article.

No comments: