Saturday, April 14, 2007

DOWN IN THE DEEP, COLD SOUTH



This is my new jersey that Nana knitted - it is very warm too! Though, it is not huge as it was knitted last year and just finished off the other day! I wore my leggings and went digging out in the garden with Uncle Stu! The photo is abit serious! I was watching the 'tele' very closely!


We are having a holiday at Aunty Lindy's house in Invercargill! I have been very busy playing with Katie and cuddling Sam! We have been giggling and giggling and having heaps of fun together! It is soooo very very cold! I have only been outside once and havent even had a good look around yet as it is just too cold! It has been so cold that I have been wearing wollen jerseys and trackpants! Hopefully it will fine up soon so I can go exploring.
The photos are not really very good - Mummy will try and get some more later!

No comments: