



Sorry that I have not put any pics or goss on here for ages. We have been so very busy!!! But check out these pics...I went on a farm and had a ride on a tractor....thanks Snow...that was very cool....I had lunch with Nicky in Tirau....had Katie over for lunch....and so much more......
Also, you may not all know yet....but....we are shifting to Taranaki to live on the 23rd September. Daddy goes next Thursday cos he has to start his new job. Mummy and I are moving at the end of Term Three. We have a new house and it is all very exciting.
2 comments:
You sure have been a busy boy Braddles. It will be a big adventure for you shifting to Taranaki but lots of fun too. See you soon. xxx
Hi Bradley, it is lovely to see your happy face and you sure lead a busy and adventurous life.
Love M J
Post a Comment