Thursday, July 13, 2006

HANGIN OUT WITH MUM, DAD AND PUSS

I have had a cool day today. I spent some time hangin out on my Dad's shoulders!! Poor Daddy has been sick all week but he is nearly better now so we can play again now!!

My Mummy and I baked some banana muffins this morning. This was the first baking I have ever done!! I stirred all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl and had heaps of fun up at the bench with Mum. We got into a real mess up there!! Then we had a muffin with our lunch YUM!!

Last night Puss Puss was asleep on the bean bag and I snuck along and sat with her!! So Mum has put a before and after photo of Puss on here too! I think the order is all mucked up but the computer did that bit!!





2 comments:

Julia Liefting said...

what a big cheeky grin! You are getting to be such a big boy Bradley! I am going to be a big sister just after I turn 2 - I am looking forward to it and practicing lots with my dolly's. Randell looks a lot like my cat Bungy. She is a good friend to me too and I can almost pick her up now.

Catch up soon
love Sophie

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, We have been away on a cruising holiday and it is nice looking at your pictures again, tell Mum it's time to put a new one on!!
Heaps of love to you and your Mum and Dad