Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MY MUMMY IS VERY CLEVER





Check out my new jersey!!!! My Mummy knitted it for me and I look VERY COOL!!! (Well she thinks so!!)

I have been busy feedng my teddy bears sitting at my red table (My Nana showed me how to feed them). Tonight I wipped their chins with their bibs after I gave them their dinner (My Mummy showed me how to do that!). And now I have put them all onto my wagon and have been pushing them all around the house!

I have also learnt to roll and roll and roll. The Wiggles do it...so..so do I!!! Captain Feathersword says "Rolling down the sandhills....oooh...aaaah....weeeeeeeeee"!!

2 comments:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

wow Bradley! Your Mum is very clever. That Jersey is cool as. pushing your teddy's in your wagon sounds like lots of fun. Can I come to a tea party with you one day? love Aunty

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, you are so lucky that your Mum is a very clever knitter.
M J XX