



I have just had a neat quick visit to the Naki to see my Grandparents. It was very, very cold down there but I had the best time ever and Mum said I was a good boy!
I played on Grandads new police bike...I pushed all the buttons that made the sirens go! Also, I showed everyone how I kick the soccer ball!
I also let my Grandad give me a bath! That was so much fun.....we splashed and splashed and splashed!! I went to see my Grandma twice at her work!! It is cool there cos that is where all the toys are!! (The Warehouse).
I watched my new Wiggles DVD at Nanas' house and sat very still on the lazy boy to study it closely!! It is the best...I love "hot potato hot potato" and dance and dance and dance!!
I had heaps of fun with all four of my grandparents and it was really neat to see them again!!
Love to you all!!
Ps: today is my little cuzzie Kate's first birthday!! I am going to her house on Saturday to celebrate and give her the pressies that we have brought for her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment