
It has taken my Mummy sooooooo long to finally update my website!!! She has been so very busy getting us all sorted...and it took a while for her to get her new laptop from her new work. So now we are all up and running again and it is time to see some new pics.
We have moved into our lovely new home. I have so much space to run around inside and a nice area out the back to muck about in. At the back fence there are bulls in the paddock which are so much fun to watch. Dad made me a path through the bark garden out of paving stones so that I can sneak up to the fence to watch. I love my new house and have been so busy! Here I am sitting on the back porch having a drink on day two.



The next photo is out the front of our house and I am sitting in the bean bag having my bottle on a lovely sunny day! The ranch slider behind me goes into the lounge and you can see the front door to the right of the picture. The other full length window behind me to the right (in picture) is the window in the dining room...there are lots of windows in this house!!
Then, my Mummy took me out to the Hockly's farm cos they had two diggers, a bulldozer and three dump trucks busy in a paddock! WOW!!!! That was SOOOO COOL!!!!!
3 comments:
Yah, for your organised Mummy. So good to see some new pics of you Braddles. You have a lovely new home and will have lots of fun growing bigger in it. we have lots of pictures of you up in our new house in Invercargill and kate likes to get them down and show you to us. She tries to say your name too but it sounds a bit like badby at the moment.
love Aunty lou, Uncle Stu and Kate
Hi Brably, Emma here. I want your cool playhouse. I miss you heaps and so does mummy. We are drawing a letter to invite you to come to my party in seven weeks on Saturday 10th December I would like you to come and play in my room and do some drawings with me.
duddles
Emma
Hello Bradley, it's just lovely to see your new photos after looking for them for such a long time. You are growing up quickly and your great Nana told me today that you are still the happiest little boy ever, like you have always been, a bright wee button like your Mum. Love your new home, and our Kris enjoyed meeting you in Hawera.
Lots of love M J XXX
Post a Comment