Thursday, April 06, 2006

MY NEW SWING


Check out my new swing! It is the best thing in the whole world. I am hoping that Katie is coming to visit on Friday so that she can have a try too! I close my eyes when I fly through the air but I have my mouth open the whole time grinning from ear to ear. My Dad hung it up in the tree for me and I helped him by holding the bag of nails that he used to make sure no-one would come along and pinch the rope. It is soooo much fun.

Check me out in my high chair too! I was laughing at my Dad as he was being silly! My Dad has been looking after me on Monday and Tuesday....we have running races down the hall way.....play outside all day...and make a big mess with all the toys in the lounge....Mum thinks she is better off at work, out of the chaos! But it gets all tidied up before she gets home.....or she would growl!! I do miss my Mum though and give her a big hug when she gets home!!

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

Wow - now that is a cool swing! Can your aunty have a turn on it too? Kate just loves to swing so she'll have lots of fun on it when we see you on Friday.

lots of love from Aunty lou xxx