Sunday, April 02, 2006

AT THE PARK WITH MUM AND DAD






On Saturday afternnon it was so lovely and sunny that Mum and Dad said we could go to the park to feed the ducks and have a run around. I quite like the ducks.....but the geese are just awful....they chased us everywhere! But we got away from them thankfully!! I think they were hungry too!

We took my soccer ball and Dad and I kicked it around the place. And believe it or not I ran and ran and ran and ran everywhere....it is a very big park with three lots of swings etc spread out over a huge space with a huge big lake. So it took us ages to walk back to the car once we had walked to the far end of the park which I was determined to do.

Mum took lots of pictures of me hooning around the place. I liked the slide the best and reckon I could climb up it all on my own (if Dad would let me!). I also think the little pieces of bark are interesting and climbing in and out of the playgrounds is fun too. I had my gummies on which are my favourite shoes!

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

That looks like a really cool park Bradley - maybe you can take me their when my mum brings me to visit you. I like the big train. Your Mum and Dad look like they had fun too. Cool pics of you with them.

love Katie xx