Sunday, April 02, 2006

Nice to see you Nana, Grandad, Olive and Snow




Yeah...on Friday night my Nana and Grandad and Olive and Snow came to visit me. They brought us some firewoo too which was very good of them and I helped them cut back some trees at our house. So we have been very busy outside which suits me just fine. On Saturday is was such a lovely day too! I had heaps of fun hanging out with everyone and showing them all my new tricks - which is what I like to do!!

Thank you for coming and playing with me - you all came such a long way to see me and no I feel just so special!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, what a lovely lot of new photos of you enjoying your happy life. We can't wait to meet you which will hopefully be in May.
Love M J