


My Mum took me to see the Hot Air Balloons yesterday up town in Tokoroa! It was very very exciting. I pointed and pointed and said "Da Da da da dah!" about a hundred times. What a really cool time we had. Look at Tweety and the others...... thanks Mum! (Poor Dad missed out as he was at work! But I rushed home to show him the pictures that we took!!)
2 comments:
Wow what a cool trip to see the balloons. Loads of colours and movement, perfect for a developing mind.
I kind of sussed out how to get good pictures from my last job as a Publicist, spending hour after hour at boring photo-shoots. Just take tonnes and tonnes of pics. I think the pro's expect to get 1 good shot per 24 pics taken. so that's what I do with my cheap old digital camera. Snap, snap and then edit out the bad ones, of which there are many.
Right off to Music Class. Have a great weekend,
Lee and Jarvee :o)
Wow! Those balloons are COOL! You look like you had a lot of fun checking them all out. You've got lots of hair now Bradley - soon Kate won't be able to find your ears to play with underneath all that hair!
love Aunty
Post a Comment