Thursday, December 22, 2005

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
















TO EVERYONE WHO VISITS MY WEBSITE

I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait for Christmas to get all of my pressies (I know what some of them are cos Mum sometimes has let me play with them once or twice!!) and to see all of my family.

It is so nice to get messages from you all - THANK YOU. Yay for Kate and Aunty Lindy in Rotorua, both lots of my Grandparents in Hawera, Great Aunty Margie and Great Uncle John in Dunedin, Great Aunty Pauline and Great Uncle Garry in Perth, A
unty Jan in Hamilton, Great Aunty Marianne in Putaruru! Adelle in Tokoroa, Sophie and her Mummy in Hamilton, Jarvis and House Dad in Aus, and to anyone else who visits this site!!..........MERRY CHRISMAS TO YOU ALL!


PS: I can't wait to put Christmas photos on here for you all to see!

PPS: One month today I will be one years old!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. I am sure you will get lots of cool pressies from Santa as you have been a very good boy.
Mark and I look forward to catching up with you and Mum and Dad next year!
Lots of love Jan.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Bradley T. We're looking forward to seeing you on Christmas Day in among the chaos (or possibly creating it??) Lots and lots of love gorgeous boy - from Aunty lindy, Uncle Stu and Kate

House Dad said...

Hey Bradley...how exciting is it, nearly Xmas day. Looks like you've got stacks of cool presents under your tree. Suck your Mum wont let you touch the tree until Xmas day. I've totally stripped all the bits off mine, well as far as I can reach anyway. And to really confuse my Dad, I hide the remotes inside the tree...drives him crazy...LOL. Have a safe and happy Xmas mate, I'm sure we'll meet up one day for a fluffy. Love to your whanua from mine...Jarvee :o)

Anonymous said...

hi bradley,
what real neat pics of u .
my do u grow up very quick. isnt life very exciting .tellme brad hows the fence around the terace have u been out there to play bet its neat on a hot day.well my dear boy i hope ur mum and dad are looking after you.and i guess they are still your best mates . but grandad must come pretty close .
well when you come to hawera we should get some lovely fine days so we can go to the beach and do some fishing i think ull love that.
bradley have a loveley first christmas may all your wishes come true .
grandad hurc.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley You are a real clever little boy arnt you you are very busy under the xmas tree ah only one more sleep till santa comes i wonder what santa is going to bring you.i hope he brings nana some goodies too especially scorched almonds . katie is jumping in her jolly jumper she loves it and she sure has grown see you tomorrow bradley lots of love nana xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi big guy you are doing very well on that new bike .

LV G/dad Hoppy