Sunday, December 25, 2005

CHRISTMAS DAY



Christmas Day was very exciting!! My Dad came home from work and had to wake Mummy and I up (at 6.30)! He was in a rush to open the pressies!!! I helped open my pressies, though only pulled off little pieces of paper. I loved to play with my new toys when they were open! I got a red Tolo tractor and trailer with a cow on the back (it makes real tractor noises and moves across the floor), a drum, books, a bead thing, and lots more from Mum and Dad and Santa. The paper was heaps of fun to play with too! We got into such a mess! Mum wasnt too impressed about all of the little pieces of paper everywhere - Dad did it!!

After Dad went to bed (he had been at work all night) Mum and I went to Rotorua to see Nana and Grandad, Aunty Lou and Uncle Stu and little Katie! That was cool too! I got more pressies from them all. The best one was my BIG GREEN RIDE-ON TRACTOR! It is so neat. At the moment I just sit on it and people have to push me around. When I am bigger I will be able to peddle it by myself and turn the steering.

After lunch we all went back to my house to see Dad when he woke up! We had a big tea and then Dad had to go to night shift again at five o'clock!

That night I shared my first bath with a girl! Wow, little Kate hopped into MY BATH!! That was so much fun!

Christmas Day was an awesome day! I had so much fun!

No comments: