It is exactly one week till Christmas. I have not put a message on here for awhile as Mum was waiting for her new school laptop to arrive and we had no computer!!! Bit rough!!! Anyway.....we have been very busy lately....going to Hamilton for Mums' work. We went to visit Aunty Jan. That was fun to see her!
Mum has taken me to see Katie once a week when my Dad was sleeping during the day in between nightshifts!
Mum still takes me walking every day and it is cool cos I get to have a drink of baby juice in my cup and a biscuit if I am lucky!
Dad still reads me stories every night. I only like the lift the flap books (well they are the only ones I sit still for!) and I have learnt to lift the flaps myself to see what is underneath and then close them up again!
I am eating some new foods now too. I still have veges for lunch and tea but have cheese on toast for lunch and usually some mashed fruit after my tea! YUM!
Last week my Nana and Grandad came to stay. My Mum had a course at School to go to. Dad looked after me the first day. Then Nana for the next two. It was lots of fun! Thanks for coming to stay Nana. You looked after me very well! Grandad had a course in Hamilton for his work.
Here's a list of the new things I can do!! (Yes, I think I am very CLEVER!!):
* Point at things and babble at them
* Recognise lots of things like the cat, Dad, Mum etc
* Sit on my bum and go round in a circle
* Sit up on my own now (without having to get on my knees first!)
* Pull myself up on absolutely anything
* Walk along the furniture
* Make lots of new noises with my lips and tongue
* Close both of my eyes for a second or so when someone winks at me
* Ride my ride-on using my feet/legs and even get off onto my feet wherever I want
* Drink out of a mini pump bottle
* Stand up in my cot and yes....shake the side!!!
* Pull my Buzzy Bee or wooden Dog on a string (Flash) towards me
* Play with some toys and make them work...not just sucking and handling
* Push my Wheels on the Bus to get the music to play then look at someone and laugh....Mum says it is attention seeking
* I LIKE TO SHOW OFF!!!!!!
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a clever boy - clearly you take after your Nana and Aunty!! love Aunty linda
Post a Comment