This weekend I had my Grandma and Grandad at my place to play with. We had lots of fun....we went shopping at the Mount and played heaps with my toys. Grandad read me stories before bedtime for a change. That was fun too. He read me "Oh Dear" and "Dear Zoo". They are two of my favourite books. I look under the flaps to see what is hiding and Grandad does all the animal noises! Yay for Grandad, he is funny! I like reading stories these days, and I have learnt to sit still (well..sometimes).
Sunday, November 27, 2005
READING WITH GRANDAD
This weekend I had my Grandma and Grandad at my place to play with. We had lots of fun....we went shopping at the Mount and played heaps with my toys. Grandad read me stories before bedtime for a change. That was fun too. He read me "Oh Dear" and "Dear Zoo". They are two of my favourite books. I look under the flaps to see what is hiding and Grandad does all the animal noises! Yay for Grandad, he is funny! I like reading stories these days, and I have learnt to sit still (well..sometimes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment