

I am such a good boy! I help Mum with the washing every day! (I think they are undies that i am chewing on - but they are clean! I think it is very funny!!) Sometimes Mum gets grumpy when she is folding up the clothes - I am not sure why?? I fold some too! Today I helped with the vacuuming! I like the vacuum cleaner the best. It is so much fun!
I have a new voice. It sounds a bit like a little duck! I talk none stop in sentences that only I can understand. Sometimes it is a quiet story and sometimes I like to be louder than everyone else, just so that they can hear me!
I also blow raspberries and spit everywhere! I give big kisses too - they are very slobbery! I RECKON I AM CLEVER!
My Nana and Grandad come home from the UK tomorrow - can't wait to see them!
1 comment:
You can come and help your aunty with the house work when you're finished helping mum!! keep up the good work. love Aunty Linda
Post a Comment