Friday, December 02, 2005

WELCOME HOME NANA AND GRANDAD

On Tuesday my Mum and my Aunty Linda took Kate and I to Auckland! Wow, the big city! We went up there to see my Nana and Grandad when they got in off the plane from the UK. It was a cool day. We went shopping at the Manukau Shopping Centre first to have our lunch and play in the Parents Room. I had my first kiss from a little girl in the playhouse. I was standing at the window holding onto the side of the house and she was inside the house playing. She kept coming over to look at me... then she touched my arm.....then she bent down and gave me a kiss! A kiss from a complete stranger!!! Wahoo!!

When we got to the airport, we had to wait quite a long time for Nana and Grandad but Kate and I were very good. I played around on the floor abit and clung to the rail...waved at people and talked abit. Then at last...in the door came Nana and Grandad! Yay, it was cool to see them again. Mum had made a big sign "Welcome home Nana and Grandad". We walked with them over to the domestic airport and then sat down and had cuddles and lots of fun while we waited for their next plane!

It was a big, long day and very hot! But it was a fun day with lots of adventures.

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

yah! It was a cool day Bradley. Wonder if our mum's will take us on more big adventures like that?