Thursday, November 24, 2005

MY NEW TOY

Yes, it happened!! A few days ago I climbed out of my walker and into the shower (my new favourite hiding place)! Mum says I am not allowed in it anymore - but sometimes I am allowed to have a hoon around the lounge if someone is watching me! BUT.....I got a new ride-on as a result. Mum and Dad found it at the Warehouse. I like to sit on it and when I bang down on the middle of the steering wheel the horn goes "squeak squeak". That is my new thing..."squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak....." I think Dad might growl if I keep it up for too much longer! Hee, hee. I am not moving yet and sometimes I slowly fall over side-ways - but that is funny! I definitely think I am neat sitting on it!!

This week I have been very busy crawling around the house exploring everything, climbing up when I can and walking around holding the back of my walker. I have been waking up early the last two mornings - 5am! Mum thinks I might be getting my sixth tooth, but I am not grumpy, just awake and ready to go! Mum took me to see my Aunty and cuz Kate. That was fun. I watched Kate in her Jolly Jumper having fun! My Mum has been taking me for walks every night and Dad is still reading me stories. Mum is going to take me to Plunket tomorrow to get me weighed as I am now TEN MONTHS OLD! That will be fun to see my Plunket Nurse. She is lovely!

My Grandma and Grandad are coming to visit tomorrow for the weekend - that will be heaps of fun. Then next week on Tuesday, my other Nana and Grandad come home from the UK - can't wait for that too!

If you want to you can click on the Guestmap click here little oblong box to put yourself onto my world map! It is easy and it tells you what to do! You don't have to put all of the details in if you don't want to. Also if you usually send me an e-mail you might like to add your comment on the bottom of this instead (to save time). But ofcourse everyone can read them! Up to you. Finally, have you answered my poll??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Bradley. You are going to keep your mum busy over the next few months. you look very cool on your new toy tho. Lucky you.