Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An awesome day out and the last two months!!

Today, Daddy, Mummy, Jack and I went to Wanganui to go to Splash World....where I was able to go on the hydroslide for the first time ever! It was very very very cool! I think I went down about 100 times!

Thumbs up!

Jack loved it all too...this shower over the pool was a hit!

In the pool with Daddy!
And even though Mum thought I just might have been too little....Dad helped me on the flying fox at Kowhai Park! That was pretty much as cool as the hydroslide! Wheeeeeee!
My Mummy! Oh and Barney Rubble!

My Daddy! Oh yeah and Fred Flintstone! Mummy and her boys!

Jack was a great driver up the front!
My first real ride on a sea saw! Once I was put on I actually did think it was cool!

Humpty Dumpty was my favourite...same as last time I came here!
This is our new rugby boy! All ready to play!

Easter Sunday playing Bingo with Grandad!

Easter Sunday cuddles!

Easter Sunday pose! There was only the one from Jack!!

Cricket on Easter Sunday!

And the next photos go right back to February and March...Mummy has been very slack and hasnt put any on here for months!
Grandmas birthday 14 March! Bradley decorated the cake! Happy birthday 'Ol' Grandma (was the checky song that Grandad taught them!!)
Trying on Grandmas birthday hats!
We took Dadsdy to Chipmunks one weekend! It was awesome! We love Chipmunks!

Jack playing the piano at Chipmunks!

Lindy and Lachie and I on the horsie at the Park!
Mid February (we think?)

Fun times at the park...cuddles with Katie!

Early in February I had my girlfriend Jenna over to play!

Bradley's swimming lesson at school...floating!

Jack's swimming lesson at the town pool!

No comments: