Monday, February 15, 2010

What have we been up to lately?

In the weekend we went to Paraparaumu to visit Jan and Mark, Taylah and Harry at the beach. The weather wasnt great but we had heaps of fun at the pool!
I had a sleepover with Taylah! And we went straight to sleep! Our Mummys and Daddys were so proud of us!
We went to this very cool playground that had a 3 -tiered fort with heaps of awesome slides!

It also had a very big and very quick old fashioned slide!
WEEEEEEEEEE!
Bradley is over there Mummy!
In fact Bradley was on the train! Mark, Taylah and Harry were on there too! I got the fright of my life when the man made the train go "toot toot"! So I left there pretty quickly!

On the electric train....through the tunnel!

Mates! Hand in hand!

Try and get a good photo of 4 little people....this is the best of a bad (22) bunch!

On the way down we stopped at Foxton to see the big Windmill! Wow, it was pretty cool. Noisey and very BIG!
At home last week....we love painting! And if we are lucky we are allowe to paint after school! I painted "I am Bradley" and then painted ME on there too!
Last weekend when Daddy was at night shift Mummy took us to the park for a picnic tea! It was such a lovely night! We had heaps of fun on everything!

And here I am in my new swimming top! My old one was too small and my "pummy" was hanging out of the bottom of it! Now that I am having swimming lessons I need to look my best at the pool!!!!

No comments: