Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy busy busy...

Hi there! We have been very busy lately.
These are some pictures of a few of the cool things we have been doing.
This is my good friend Zoe. We are wearing our masks at the Kindy Christmas Party.
It was a disco and we danced and sang songs. There was bubbles and food.
Santa brought us a present and we got to play outside too!
Here is Jackie and I sitting under the Christmas tree...we love our tree.
I think it is beautiful and Jackie points and yaks about it too!
Last Thursday Mummy and I got up really early and went on a special adventure.
Nana and Grandad were coming home from their very BIG holiday so we went
to the airpot to meet them off the plane. I was so excited. Jackie didnt wake up in time
so he stayed home with Daddy!
It is lovely to have Nana and Grandad home all safe and sound xxx

No comments: