Bradley's new sandpit that Snowy, Grandad and Daddy made! I like it!! Jack all dressed up and nowhere to go! Bradley off to the park with Daddy! Jack off to get his 6 week check up and immunisations! Very cruel!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Bradley and Jack, I did this message yesterday but msut have pressed the wrong button. Bradley your sand pit is so cool, our Gary spent heaps of hours in his sand pit when he was a little boy. Jack you have a delightful smile and I am looking foreward to meeting you. Love to you all M J xxxx
1 comment:
Hi Bradley and Jack, I did this message yesterday but msut have pressed the wrong button.
Bradley your sand pit is so cool, our Gary spent heaps of hours in his sand pit when he was a little boy. Jack you have a delightful smile and I am looking foreward to meeting you.
Love to you all
M J xxxx
Post a Comment