Friday, October 19, 2007

Painting today


Jack has had a very good, quiet day sleeping...sleeping....sleeping..... So Mummy and I have been busy painting outside on my easel. I love painting! Then when Daddy got up we did some running outisde and playing! It has been a lovely sunny day too!

3 comments:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

That looks like a great painting Bradley. I have been singing "hammer, hammer, hammer..." and "row row row your boat, if you see a polar bear, don't forget to shiver..." all day today. Dancing with you was so cool. love katie xxx

Anonymous said...

wow bradley what a great picture of you arnt you quite the painter.
pleased to see you are outside and have got a cover over your clothes.
hows your little brother jack isnt he a lovely brother . can you guess what is going to happen tomorrow with that timberlove to you and jack and mummy and daddyfrom nana and grandad

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, you sure are growing up fast and still as happy as ever; and your Great Nana loves your visits. Baby Jack is growing fast too.
Love to you all
M J XXXX