Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'M A BIG BOY NOW!



Yesterday Daddy brought in my BIG BOY BED! Mummy put my Thomas duvet on it and in the afternoon I had my first ever sleep in it! I had all of my toys in there and my engines too - just like I did in the cot! Now my cot is in the spare room waiting for the baby to come - but Mummy says that is not for awhile yet!

When I woke up I got my arm out of my singlet and Go Go Bag! Mummy thought that was very clever! Daddy is very proud of me sleeping in my new bed!

This morning when I got up I played in bed for a bit (not that Mummy could hear me but I left my toys everywhere on my bed!) then I came down the hallway to Mummy's bed - thankfully it was 7.30am! I think she might have growled if it was still dark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, you sure are a big boy now that you are sleeping in a big bed and there is so much room for all of your toys. Did you like flying in those big planes.
Love to you all
M J xxx

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

Yah, your big boy bed looks like fun. i can't wait til I can come and play in your room and jump in your bed with you. Its very quite at my house without you. miss you
Love kate xxx