web.jpg)
web2.jpg)
web3.jpg)
web5.jpg)
This morning I have been very busy. Mummy and I went with Grandad to see the horses. I watched them go round and round the track at the race course and then we took them back to the stables to get fed. There, I saw the cows, (and gave them some hay) chickens, the rooster, the kitten, the dove and lots and lots of horses! WOW! What a cool time at the farm! The horse with Grandad is called Doctor La Bonga and he is beautiful!web4.jpg)
web4.jpg)
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great morning Bradley. You'll be able to take me to see the horses when we come to visit. That wil be lots of fun. Love Katiexxx
Hi Bradley, you are so lucky to have a Grandad who has all of these beautiful animals and he loves his grandchildren so much.
Love to you all
M J XXX
Hi Bradley, we are just back in NZ after a big holiday so are saying hello to you and your Mummy and Daddy. We said hello to your Nana and Grandad and Great Nana last evening and it sounds like you are just as cute as ever.
New photo please Mum.
Love to you all
M J XXX
Post a Comment