Wednesday, April 04, 2007

HERE I AM....FINALLY A NEW PIC


It has taken my Mummy soooooo long to put up a new picture on my website! And it is a little old too! I have been so busy lately and hopefully Mum will put some of those pics on here too very soon! (I caught up with lots of my Tokoroa and Hamilton friends and have some cool pics to show you all).


Anyway this was me at Waihi Beach - up the top of the cliff a month or so ago!


Two more days and Mummy will be on holiday for two weeks! Yay! And it is Easter time and then we are going on a plane to Invercargill to see Katie and baby Sam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, it is so nice to see a new picture of you and what a big boy you are now. Bet you had lots of Easter fun.
Love to you all
M J xxx