
My Mummy and I share our birthday! It was a very special day cos this year I was able to spend it with all of my grandparents! My Mummy spent the whole morning at Nana's making a cake! It was the BIG RED CAR! And I thought it looked pretty cool considering the rush she was in to get it done! Daddy was in the middle of his night shifts so we had to wake him at at 1 oclock to have our party! We had cake, sang Happy Birthday a hunderd times and blew out the candles two hundred times!! I was so spoilt and I love all mof my wonderful gifts! Thank you to everyone who sent me a card or a pressie - I love you all xxxxI like to hop into big beds these days and most of the grandparents had to get in with me at some stage on my birthday! Mummy caught this photo of Grandad being silly!


Finally, the day after my birthday I was helping Daddy hose the path! Mummy reckons that no more needs to be said about that!! It was so much fun!
3 comments:
We loved your big red car cake Bradley - isn't your mum clever!! Its great to hear that you had a wonderful birthday, we were all thinking of you.
loveLindy, Stu and Katie xxx
Hi Bradley, what a lovely birthday you and your Mummy had, so much fun. Great at the beach too, they sure have rugged beaches on the west coast.
Love to you and everyone.
M J
Happy Birthday you guys. soory i never posted on the actual day, but I've been flying solo this week with Ade working some very long days.
Love checking what you've been up to, in your fun and happy life back home in NZ.
Lee, Jarvee, Ade and V.2.0
Post a Comment