Thursday, June 01, 2006

WHAT WE DO WHEN AUTNY IS IN CHARGE!!!




My Aunty and Kate came to look after me yesterday cos Dad had a course and Mum had work!! We were very busy doing all sorts of cool stuff!! I was allowed to help with the dishes and cooking tea....in fact I got to wear my outdoor clothes to do my work at the sink!!! Which turned out to be a very good idea as I got very wet!! Even my hair!!

Later Kate and I took our bikes ouside and hooooooned around!! That was so much fun! I chased her everywhere...but she goes alright on her bike too and is pretty busy too!

Thanks for coming and looking after me Aunty....you can come again any day!!

xxx

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

We had heaps of fun Bradley - especially in the water at the sink. That was supposed to be a secret but your Mum came home and caught us. Never mind. It was cool to spend the day with you. See you when you come back from your holiday.

love Aunty