


I am a dancing fool!! I love the Wiggles - especially Di Dicki Do Dum. My Mum and I dance to it with the Irish dancers on the DVD! It is very cool indeed! My arms go in the air and I go round and circles and kick my legs out!! Very funny...especially watching Mum....cos she thinks she is a real Irish Dancer...but I know much better!!
I have also been busy riding my scooter - it is my bike too - just turned up the other way! Dad sorts it out for me and away I go!
Finally...check out my new jersey!! The lady at the Wool Shop up town knitted it for me! It has a hood and a big front pocket for my hands! It is very chunky and warm! I reckon I am neat in it! It is meant to be a little boys size...Mum is hoping it is going to stretch a little bit as it fits really well now!! Mum says the ribbing is very trendy!! Who knows what she is talking about??
Next weekend I am going on a holiday!!!! I can't wait....I am going to my Nana and Grandads for the weekend....then My Dad and I are staying on longer at y Grandma and Grandads for the week....Mummy is going back home to go to work....Daddy and I are having a holiday!!! Then the following weekend My Mummy is coming back to pick us up again!! It is going to be so much fun!!
2 comments:
I love your jersey Bradley and I you have got so much more hair now. We'll be able to check out your scooter when we see you tomorrow.
love Aunty linda
You are just the cutest kid Bradley.
Bet you are pleased you don't live were we do when you see those temperatures on your TV.
Love M J
Post a Comment