


This week my Mummy and Daddy took me to Hamilton to see my uncle Bish. He was up from Dunedin to do stuff for the Fielddays! We had tea together at Pizza Hutt and I loved the pizza and chips and icecream!
And then the next day I had my friend Lara (and her Mummy and Daddy) come and stay at my house for two nights! It was so much fun..... I learnt lots by following her around and talking and playing with her! She is all grown up but I kept up as best as I could. We splashed in the bath, danced to the Wiggles, read stories together, had cuddles, chased each other up the hallway and fought over who was going to push the wagon!! And we sat on my couch together which was neat! She giggles which is really funny and cute! I liked it when Lara came to my house and I was lonely today after she left, I went looking everywhere for her but she was gone! I hope I get to play with her again really soon!
1 comment:
I bet Lara showed you lots of cool new tricks. She looks just like her mum.
love Aunty
Post a Comment