


I have had a really neat afternoon/evening! My Dad went to his work do (which I was not very happy about) so my Mummy and I have been really busy dancing (to the Wiggles ofcourse) and playing on the floor and wrestling with the duvet on my couch and all sorts of cool stuff!
I had a big talk with my Grandma on the phone! And I gave her a big wave goodbye when we hung up!!
Also, this morning I got this very special parcel from my Nana! She brought me some very cool new clothes! I am so spoilt! But I reckon I look pretty handsome in my new top! You should see me in my new jacket! Dad thinks I am way too trendy! He loves my coat just as much as I do!! It is really cool. I went to see Hazel at the Rest Home wearing it tonight and she thought I was very flash! I am sure Mum will take photos of it next time I get to wear it - although Mum says it is only for special occasions and it is abit big, so it might be awhile yet!!
Now I have got the WHOLE weekend with my Mummy and Daddy!! I hope it doesnt rain all weekend cos it is really yucky weather tonight!
1 comment:
You're new clothes are pretty trendy Bradley. You look very grown up. Looking forward to seeing your new jacket too.
love Aunty
Post a Comment