Saturday, May 20, 2006

AUNTY JAN, BUB AND ME!


Last night we had a very special visitor...visitors!!! My Aunty Jan came to visit and stay the night and she brought her wee baby too - Mummy says the baby is too little to come out and play yet....which is a real shame as I was looking forward to having a wee playmate. Mummy says that the Baby will be ready for action by the end of September!! I can't wait!

Anyway, I showed her some of my tricks and my toys. She read me stories and gave me my bedtime bottle and we had heaps of fun! I wizzed into the spare room this morning and got such a fright to see Aunty Jan in bed in there....that was so different....but cool!

Oh and ofcourse I showed her some of my dancing moves!!! The Wiggles and Hi-5 are the best dancing dvds around!

Thanks for coming to see me Aunty Jan...I know my Mum loved having you here too....take care and I will see you very soon!

XOXOXOX

Ps: check out the cool picture of Me, Aunty Jan and Bub!!

No comments: