



After Aunty Jan and Bub went home I had a big sleep! Then I put my winter wooleys on and we headed into the great outdoors! I mowed some lawns and helped out at home heaps!! Then Mum and Dad took me to the park! Our park is very cool...ducks....swings....slides....lots of foom for running....and ofcourse lots of water (Mummy and Daddy think I am abit naughty cos I like to go near the water all the time - it is so much fun....until I get a growling!!).I think I look fat!!!! In all of my winter gear!!! But I was very warm!!!!
Saurdays are great days...Mum and Dad are home and we always do very cool stuff! I love my Mummy and my Daddy!
XOXOX
Ps: Check out the four other articles below....My Mum has been a bit slack lately! She has only just done the articles for the last ten days!
3 comments:
Wow Bradley you grew up even more since we saw you.
Love M J
You do look like you're having heaps of fun. It was great to see you yesterday. Thank you for letting me share all your toys. I love swinging on your swing!
See you again soon
Hey Bradley,
Looking good mate, wrapped up nice and warm in your winter wollies. It's getting cold in Syndey now - what's that about? That's not meant to happen in OZ!
We still miss NZ so much :o(
Lee, Ade and Jarvis
Post a Comment