Friday, April 14, 2006

OUR FAMILY HOLIDAY






My Mum and Dad took me to Hamilton for the night yesterday and we stayed at this nice motel and we went to the zoo! It was lots and lots of fun....we checked out all the animals. The Chimpanzee put his hand on my hand (with the glass in between us) and that was kind of scary but I was having my own little talk with the chimp! I also liked the giraffe and the rhinos. They were big!!! Check out my pics from the zoo and the motel. Oh and I forgot to tell you....I got to see another hot air balloon and even sit in the basket of it. Mum got us lost and we went down to the lake and there it was right there! So we hopped out of the ute and went to check it out!

No comments: