



My Mum and I just had a wee holiday at Nana and Grandads house in Hawera! We had to leave Dad at home as he had to work four nivght shifts in a row!! I had an awesome time catching up with everyone! I spent time with my Grandma and Grandad and played games with them!! I saw my Great Nana....and Olive and Snowballs....and I met Ben Duffy for the first time - he is one month old now! I went to see the cows that were in the paddock behind Nana's house and that was very cool! I now know all about cows!I showed everyone my new tricks...my dancing...running...sitting nicely....reading.... and lots more! We had a fantastic time! All of my Grandparents are just the best and I love spending time with them all!
Oh and while I was down there I got some exciting news...I have got another little cuzzie now....his name is Dylan James Hopkins.....and he is Jakobs little bro! My Grandma and Grandad nearly had to help Uncle Darrell deliver the Baby in Levin!!!! It was a very exciting day for them all!!! Dylan was real keen to get into this world and came early....he gave everyone a big Easter surprise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment