

Well...I am learning to share...Puss Puss just will not move out of my bean bag unless I really be awful to her and push her off...so sometimes we have to share, cos I like to sit down somtimes (just for a quick rest)!!!! See she doesnt even move when I put my feet on her!!! She is getting more and more stubborn and less and less frightened of me. I have had another busy week...five days at day care this week - although I had two afternoons with my Dad amongst it, which was cool fun. One day during the week I got out of the safety gate (which even Mum has trouble opening) and down the stairs and out to the front gate without anyone knowing(all in about two minutes flat)! Mum growled....and she got a big fright!! She didnt think I think I was that clever!!! Now Mum has gone mad and won't let me onto the deck on my own!! Boring!!
I have new golf clubs! Three clubs and three balls...they are all plastic and Mum and Dad are showing me how to hit the ball...I am getting pretty good too! Nana thinks she could give me lessons too!
Here's just a couple of funny pics from during the week! I am a big boy now!! Love to all.....Bradley xxx
Ps: I didnt manage to get any new bruises this week - though have certainly tried!! And my black eye has finally gone! (I ran and tripped and hit my cheek on the highchair a wee while ago!)
PPs: Don't you think my hair has grown???? I brush it now all by myself!!
2 comments:
You are such a busy boy Bradley, so much happy energy and you will give your Nana a good game of golf one day.
M. J.
Do you think there's room for me on the bean bag with you and Puss Puss?? it looks very cosy. Lots of love Aunty Lindy
Post a Comment