

Well, I have had a busy but cool week. I have been busy for three and a half days playing with my girlfriends Carly and Emma - we even went to Putaruru to Playgroup on Wednesday. Then I played at home with Dad on Thursday afo and all day Friday. On Saturday we went to Rotorua to see Aunty Lou, Uncle Stu and ofcourse little Katie. She is growing so fast. And she is a real yak-yak!!! But I do my best to run rings around her - and I can cos she does not move yet!!! Anyway Mum and Aunty have been making us model again for pics! I was determined not to sit still this time and managed to avoid most of them. Kate was a good girl and sat lovely and still. Check us out!!!I am learning to do new things all the time. I will put my hands on my head when told to... I use my fingers to make bbbbrrrr noises on my lips and I can make Indian noises with my mouth by moving my hand to and from my mouth while making noise. I can put shapes into slots and hammer things down holes. I like to take books to Mum or Dad for them to read to me (just have a quick look at them though!)
1 comment:
He's a smart lad that Bradley. Sounds like he's learning heaps of new stuff. It's such a buzz eh, when they do that. What did we do before we had wee one's in our lives? we look forward to seeing the pictures from your photo session.
All the best,
lee
Post a Comment