Yay we had more fun, fun and fun at my other grandparents too! Nana and Mum took me for a walk through the park and we fed the ducks! Grandad let me help waterblast his ute - I was very good at that and focussed very hard on it!! We did lots of other things too..... and we had lots of visitors - Aunty Jan and her Mummy came to see me, so did Granny Jill and Snowballs and we went to see my Great Nana! Nana gave me my bottles - which I am into big time now! I have one in the morning and at lunch now! I think I am very clever! I have taken my first couple of steps, from Mum's hands to Nana's. Just need to be brave and I would be off! (Mum says not to get too carried away as there is no rush!). I am also practising wearing my sunnies! Check out the COOL DUDE!
1 comment:
I love those sunnies Bradley - maybe my mum will let me hav a pair when i'm, big like you. I don't like looking in the sun either. You'll be able to teach me how to walk too soon - Yah for our mums! have fun at the beach.
See you on Saturday when you are big and 1. I was only a tiny squirt in Mum's tummy when you were born.
Post a Comment