Friday, January 13, 2006

HOLIDAY AT THE HOPKINS GRANDPARENTS



We came to Grandma and Grandad's house for two nights! It was loads of fun. Grandad, Dad and Mum took me into the water at the Hawera Pool. That was heaps of fun!! Grandma and Grandad gave me a bottle! I drank 200mls today which is the best yet (it is only week two of this new game)! I tried milk in a cup but didnt really get into that - I like my juice in the up better!

Mum and Grandma took me for two walks! And I have been trying all sorts of new foods! I had mince pie, mango, beetroot, corned beef, ham, scrambled egg, strawberry, blueberry, nectarine... and the list goes on! I liked all of them! I am a real garbage disposal!!

We had lots of fun with my Grandparents - they love me very much! (And they give me chocolate fish!)

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

You must take after your aunty when it comes to enjoying food! it sounds like you've had heaps of fun on your holiday so far and you are getting very clever.
From Aunty Linda, Uncle Stu and Kate