Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack xxx

My Fireman Sam cake...it was very cool!
Opening Katies card! Bradley read it to me! I really liked it!

I am now a real fireman! I love my new uniform Mum...thanks!

Thanks Nana and Grandad...Buzz is the best! To infinity and beyond!

Jenna and I went to the Fire Station. This is the big old bell. "It doesnt work anymore Mum!"

I checked out the uniforms...the gloves smelt of smoke. The hats were very heavy!

This is a very old Hawera Fire Engine! Vroom!

Wayne (Mekai's Dad) let us play on the real walkie talkies. Hello Jenna...over!

Jenna and I went to McDonalds for lunch! We were lucky. The big kids had school. I took Brad and Zoe some yummy Toy Story cupcakes tho!

Back at the fire station on my walkie talkie. We have a fire...we need to hurry!

Soooooooo Cooooooool!

Yes a fire at Nana's house...we coming quickly!

Will you be my passenger Jenna? Yes Jackie I will!

Thanks heaps Grandma...I really wanted Woody! "You're the best!"

Singing time!

Yipee..my Daddy! I helped him eat his tea!

Grandad had a water pistol! Just as well I had my fireman jacket on!

Wow...what a cool birthday day! Thank you to everyone who sent cool cards and presents. I even made a speech at the end. I stood on the coffee table and said "thank you for coming to my party and for my presents." "See you next year." "Dad can I have the car to take Jenna home!" "The beers on me". "Dads paying!" I made a really good speech. (Thanks to everyone for telling me what to say!)

No comments: