Wow...what a cool birthday I have had today! I had 6 of my friends from kindy here for a party! We had a sandpit dig...looking for orange ping pong balls. We found them all and got to eat chocolates! We played pass the parcel and everyone got some stickers! Zoe got the big prize...which was binoculars (something she has wanted for ages...she likes my ones!) We also had my new paddling pool up (that Grandad brought for me!) and my cool sprinkler. We played in the water most of the time! It was soo hot...we didnt even need hot water in the pool!

Dad got the slippery slide out and we had turns whizzing down!

I have wanted this tiger cake since mid last year! It was a big cake and very yummy AND it was especially for ME...oh and Mummy! I said she could share it too!


We sang happy birthday and ate the yummy cake! The shed had balloons and birthday banners...we ate lollies and chippees...yummy biscuits and nade (ofcourse!!).

Tonight we had a BBQ with the Grandparents! Nana was on the phone while we sang Happy Birthday to me and then Mummy! See my cool globe in the background. Mamma brought it for my birthday and it is really cool. I got heaps and heaps of really neat things!

We ate tea outside tonight. Jack ate a whole sausage! He loved sitting at the big boy table! I sat up by Mamma! I got this ball/bat set from Thomas and we played all sorts of games outside. We also played with my new blow up goal posts inside that Nana brought for me! Jack Jack loved the BBQ and tonights party too...he slept through all of my party this afternoon but he got to eat heaps and heaps of party food when he got up! He ate it all up...and cake too!
What an awesome day. So so very hot!...heaps of friends and heaps and heaps of fun!
Thanks for the lovely gifts and cards everyone!
(Thanks Aunty Margie for the lovely card, Great Nana for the book and card, Aunty Lindy and my Southland cuzzies for the pressie; Corbin, Korbyn, Zoe and Jenna, Thomas and Brenna and Billy, Mekai, and Ben and Casey, all for the gifts and cards and coming to my party!)
No comments:
Post a Comment