This is my awesome new bike...I can go very fast!
Wow Brad and Jack - these are very cool new pics. we especially love the one of you both togeether. Jack looks so grown up standing at the coffee table with his very cool jeans on too. we hope you had fun at the rugby last night. xxx
Nice outfit!!! Hope you enjoyed the game. I like your new bike as well. You boys are having loads of fun. Hope to see you guys soon
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow Brad and Jack - these are very cool new pics. we especially love the one of you both togeether. Jack looks so grown up standing at the coffee table with his very cool jeans on too. we hope you had fun at the rugby last night. xxx
Nice outfit!!! Hope you enjoyed the game. I like your new bike as well. You boys are having loads of fun. Hope to see you guys soon
Post a Comment