I can move - it is kind of a shuffle on my tummy but I can get up on all 4 too.
I can move enough to leave the room! I also roll sometimes to make journies quicker.
I can run in my walker.
I can get in and out of all rooms in my walker.
I can pull myself up from my tummy in my cot.
I can bite and chew food - I love bananas, peaches, veges, toast and marmite, ice cream, hot chips, pineapple, yoghurt, cereal and I love my Mummys breakfast (weetbix and peeches) - always insist on sharing it with her.
I love my big brother and follow him everywhere in the walker.
I bath with Bradley.
I am learning to play Ta with Bradley.
I can say Dad Dad and look at Daddy at the same time.
I babble lots of words at once.
I love music, any music and I move and nod my head to the beat.
I am trying to clap.
I seem to use both hands to do things - and may be left handed??
I have two sleeps a day - one big one and one little one.
Here is Bradley just before lights out time last night!
Bradley and Jack this morning learning how to say Ta when they give each other things.
1 comment:
Very very cute and clever boys.
Post a Comment