
A picture of our mountain from our window...for all of you who like to see it but live too far away!


Today the courier came and brought me this cool Thomas sweatshirt/jacket. It came all the way from Perth in Australia and I said I had to put it on straight away and Mummy had to take a photo for the 'puter'! So here I am modelling my new top! Thanks so much Aunty Pauline. And Jack loves his new gears too!!! We are very well dressed spunky boys! Hee hee!!!
Thanks also to everyone else who have sent me wee gifts (as well as Jack). Aunty Margie from Dunedin sent me a cool Wiggles book which we read everyday!
xxx Bradley
Ps: it is a lovely day today. Daddy is at work. Jack is asleep! Mummy and I have been playing outside with water! Heaps of fun!
1 comment:
Wow Bradley, that is a very cool jacket and you look so grown up in it. It sounds like you're having a great time with your mummy at home too.
Post a Comment