Here I am kicking....look out Daniel Carter....here I come! Check out my action shot!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
PLAYIN "RUBBY" WITH DAD
Grandad gave me this cool "rubby" ball from RD1 and I have been busy kicking it around. Today Daddy and I have been kicking the ball on the back lawn.
I watched Daddy and Grandad and now I can make my own holes in Mummys lawn to stand the ball in! Mummy was not too pleased about it but it is all ok! I am the boss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bradley, you are just the coolest wee boy, and what a rugby player you are going to be.
Your Great Nana told me today she has been hearing lots of wonderful things about you and that your Mummy is the very best a little boy could have.(and your Daddy of course)
Love to you all
M J
Post a Comment