Friday, August 24, 2007

GARDENING AND RUGBY PRACTISE

Today I have been very busy! Mummy and I went for our Friday Swim at the indoor pool! I am getting really into kicking and blowing bubbles and like to try and do all this while holding a flutter board! Fun, fun, fun!

Then we came home for lunch and to see Daddy as he was awake by then. We went outside and I got out my gardening tools out to do some work! All hard working men need a quick sit down half way through the job! Mummy sat down the whole time!
Ofcourse, once the digging is done, it is time for water! I can fill the watering can and water the dirt all by myself! Sometimes it is abit heavy, but I manage.
And finally it is rubby practise time! I did some kicking practise again!
And heaps and heaps of running up and down the back lawn. Daddy is calling and waiting for a pass, but I score the try myself!
Another cool, busy day for me!

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

You have had a fun busy day Bradley! And you are so clever in the pool now. We can't wait to see you and your new bubby soon. xxx