Wow...what a cool Christmas this has been! Mummy and Daddy and I had our pressies on Christmas Eve morning (Daddy had to work Christmas morning) so I got my cool things early! This very cool trike was my very favourite pressie! Everyone has had a turn at pushing me around on it! I have a helmet which I call a "hat" and I wear it everytime we go outside on my bike! I have even been to all of my grandparents houses and back riding it! Cool man!!
So on Christmas morning I had another Christmas cos I got so many very cool pressies from Nana, Grandad, Katie, Auntie Lindy and Uncle Stu. I had so much fun opening pressies and giving everyone their gifts too! Nana brought me a new table and chairs...it is very flash and I love to sit there and eat my dinner and play or draw. We had lunch at Nanas and great Nana came too!
The next two photos were taken on Christmas Eve at my house. Katie sat in the trailor and Nana pushed us round and round the back yard! "More Nana, More!" I love playing with Katie. We have so much fun together! Aunty, Katie and I have been busy bouncing on my new tramp too! We are getting very good at bouncing! "Bounce bounce Mummy!" is what I say and if I say "please" Mummy takes me out to bounce on the tramp all the time!


On Christmas night we went to Grandma and Grandad's house for tea and Daddy took my for a ride on Grandad's bike! That is just the best!! I wave as we zoom by!! Usually Grandad takes me on the bike but it was cool with Daddy! We had a lovely dinner there. I love my new easel Grandma and my other goodies! I had a cuddle with Grandma watching the Wiggles too! Thank you so much!


A couple of days after Christmas I had my friend Taylah around to play! She is growing up so fast! It was neat to have her at my house and to have "Jan and Mart" for tea!! I let Taylah play on my old play gym! She thought that was pretty neat! Oh yeah and she wore one of my bibs to have her bottle! I let her have my special one with trucks on it!

On Saturday we went to see my friend Kaylee at Opunake Beach! We played on the playground for ages and had a swim in the paddling pool. We made sand castles on the beach too!

Then on New Years Eve we went to Urenui Beach to stay with Craig and Deanne and my friend Lara! Dad and I walked across the river and onto the mudflats! That was a huge adventure and I loved every minute of it! MUD, MUD and more MUD! Lara quite liked it in the mud too! Daddy was very dirty when we finished! And oh boy did it smell yucky! But we made a slippery slide into the mud and had fun sliding into the little pool.


The last photo was on Nana's birthday onthe 18th December! Mummy had a BBQ tea at our house for Nana, Grandad, Aunty Lindy, Katie, Daddy, Snow and I. We had so much fun, especially blowing out Nana's candles. I have been teaching Katie how to do it too! We sing happy birthday, blow out the canldes then clap, clap, clap!

What a cool week we have all had! Thank you everyone for such a fantastic time!
3 comments:
Christmas was very exciting this year Brad especially now you are growing so big. You did have a lovely time at the beach in the mud...a real little boy.We look forward to your birthday. Grandad and I just love the way you are talking soooo much and Grandad will have to watch what he says won't he as you are a little parrot.
Love Grandma
Hey Bradley
Perhaps you can get Aunty Lindy to do some more bouncing on your trampoline and her new baby might come early and then we can keep them all in the North Island with us - what do you think?
We miss having her just down the road from us to visit.
Hope you're having lots of fun times with Kate, Aunty Lindy & Uncle Stu
Mackenzie
bradley isnt the world just the wonderfullest thing you can get you just love it and make everyday such a wonderfull occasian you have had the greatest christmas and new year ever .wasnt it just great having kate with us .
all our love nana and grandad
Post a Comment