Sunday, December 10, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!! I hope you have a great time with family and friends over the festive season!! Check out my tree!!!!! It is "pretty". Eny and I have heaps of fun with the tree. I pull the balls off and Eny chases them around the house. And I like wearing my Santa Hat this year!! (Mummy was pelased about that cos she wanted a photo last year and I would not co-operate at all!!)

Hope to see lots of my friends over the christmas break!!

I love to wear my Tui hat!! It is a favourite!






Love to all





Bradley and Mummy and Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, A Very Merry Christmas to you and to your Mum and Dad.
What a cute little Santa's helper you are.
I had such a good time visiting you last week.
Lots of love.
M J