





WOW!!! Here I am in my Naki jersey!! It is my first choice of top to wear and I always get excited about putting it on!
Here is my beautiful cat Eny!!! She snuggles under the duvet in the spare room! (Sadly, Darcy has run away again!!) Her and I play all of the time. She loves to cuddle in really close and we play with the ball together and outside!
Today I went to Dorothy the Dinosaurs Dance Party!!! VERY COOL INDEED! Daddy, Mummy, Nana and Gradnma came too and we had lots of fun! I got a Captain Feathersword sword!! When we got home I had a very big sleep and then I did some driving while Mummy sorted out the recycling!
And the last photo is my Aunty Jan (My Mummys best friend) and her beautiful little girl; Taylah! We went to see them last Sunday at Kaponga at Aunty Jans' Mummys house! It was so cool to see Taylah as I hadnt seen her since she was just two days old and now she is 9 pound already and just over a month old!!
2 comments:
You look like you had lots of fun at Dorothy's Dance party! Yah!!
Hi Bradley, what a very busy life you do lead and so happy about it all.
I just talked to your Great Nana and she just loves your beautiful smile.
Great rugby jersey you are wearing.
I hope to see you in Hawera some time before Xmas.
Love M J
Post a Comment